Style #: 334701 | 334708 | 334751 | 334759
Our Altama Urban Boot is made for all tactical land operations. Constructed with comfortable knit uppers and a proven, high stability sole to keep you ready for anything, anywhere.
- Urban Boot for all tactical land operations
- Flex Knit upper moves easily with the foot for comfort and breathability offered in both solid colors and MultiCam®
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
- Rubber toe cap prevents wear and tear, while offering additional protection
- Anti-microbial PU foam insole with fabric top cover
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing ladders
- High abrasion rubber sticky outsole originally developed for rock climbing shoes, meets ASTM F2913-17 test for slip resistance
- Zero Drop outsole provides full contact with the floor for increased stability
- Integrated chunky knit vent allows for proper airflow around the foot
- Constructed with comfortable knit uppers and a proven, high stability sole to keep you ready for anything, anywhere
- Heel counter is Back Part Molded to produce a customized curve that cups the foot, eliminated all "break-in" discomfort
- 5% of all profits from the sale of the Alpine MultiCam® CP styles (334759 | 334659) go to funding research at the National Cancer Society
13.5 Oz. (385g)
Shipping Within Continental U.S.
Economy : $15.00 (FREE* with your purchase of $120.00 or more)
4 to 7 business days
Express : $25.00
2 to 4 business days
Priority : $35.00
1 to 2 business days
All orders within the Continental U.S. are shipped via FedEx. Shipping details and tracking information will be delivered by email once you place your order.
*Free Economy Shipping: Valid for standard ground shipping to the contiguous United States. No code required. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico:
Priority (USPS only) : $25.00
2–4 business days
Certain locations In Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may require additional time in transit depending upon your delivery schedule.
Orders are packed only on regular business days (Monday through Friday), with the exception of the following holidays:
Day after Thanksgiving
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Please note that orders placed between 10 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Monday EST will not be processed until Monday morning. Orders are delivered by the carrier Tuesday through Saturday for standard ground and Monday through Friday for Express and Priority. Estimated delivery times do not include order processing and packing time (typically 24–48 hours). These are only estimates.
At this time, we do not accept returns on purchases made on any clearance items. All clearance orders are final.
We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise within 60 days from the date of purchase. Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box.
If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your Return Authorization # clearly on the package.
Items should be unworn and include all original tags.
We do not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or International orders.
Items should always be mailed back to:
Original Footwear LLC
Att: Return Authorization #
Morristown, TN 37814
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal. Please note: A return shipping charge for $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles. Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card. Packages without an RA# cannot be accepted.
Damaged or Defective Product:
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product. The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. All Original Footwear Co.® boots are guaranteed for the quality of materials and workmanship for defects for a full year from the purchase date. If there is any issue with the workmanship or the quality of materials (excluding abuse or normal wear & tear ) we will replace them for you at no charge. To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective.
Definition of a defective product:
A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
Broken or damaged laces
Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, and private sellers
Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please contact us at:
Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST
OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org