Style #: 612703
Proudly made in the USA and designed for US Military operators in hot climates, the Wrath Hot Weather boot is armed with a steel toe and everything you need to last in the hot weather.
- Flesh-out cattle hide leather upper with 1000D Cordura® fabric for durability and breathability
- Fully lined upper for cushioned comfort and moisture control
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Triple bonded nylon thread used in every stitch for durability
- Removable, custom fit PU footbed
- Heel counter custom shaped with Back Part Molding to eliminate "break-in" discomfort
- Vibram® Sierra outsole provides maximum traction on various terrain
- Rigid fiberglass shank for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Direct attach polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Aluminum speed lacing system
- Made in USA
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- Steel safety toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11
33 Oz. (936g)
- Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email email@example.com