Shipping Costs & Methods:
Shipping Within Continental U.S.
Economy : $15.00 (FREE* with your purchase of $120.00 or more)
4 to 7 business days
Express : $25.00
2 to 4 business days
Priority : $35.00
1 to 2 business days
All orders within the Continental U.S. are shipped via FedEx. Shipping details and tracking information will be delivered by email once you place your order.
*Free Economy Shipping: Valid for standard ground shipping to the contiguous United States. No code required. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico:
Priority (USPS only) : $25.00
2–4 business days
Certain locations In Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may require additional time in transit depending upon your delivery schedule.
Orders are packed only on regular business days (Monday through Friday), with the exception of the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Christmas Day
- Independence Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- New Year's Eve
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year's Day
Please note that orders placed between 10 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Monday EST will not be processed until Monday morning. Orders are delivered by the carrier Tuesday through Saturday for standard ground and Monday through Friday for Express and Priority. Estimated delivery times do not include order processing and packing time (typically 24–48 hours). These are only estimates.
At this time, we do not accept returns on purchases made on any clearance items. All clearance orders are final.
We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise within 60 days from the date of purchase. Complete the fields below or contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST.
- Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box.
- If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
- Write your Return Authorization # clearly on the package.
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags.
- We do not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or International orders.
Items should always be mailed back to:
Original Footwear LLC
Att: Return Authorization #
Morristown, TN 37814
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal. Please note: A return shipping charge for $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles. Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card. Packages without an RA# cannot be accepted.
Damaged or Defective Product:
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product. The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. All Original Footwear Co.® boots are guaranteed for the quality of materials and workmanship for defects for a full year from the purchase date. If there is any issue with the workmanship or the quality of materials (excluding abuse or normal wear & tear ) we will replace them for you at no charge. To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, and private sellers
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please contact us at:
Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST
OR Email email@example.com
HOW DO YOU SHIP TO DESTINATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
- Ensure your shipping address is accurate, as OriginalFootwear.com is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses.
- If you are located in Canada, please visit tacticaldistributors.ca,
- We offer international shipping to select countries. Please see FAQ "International Orders".
- Your order may be subject to additional charges for duties and taxes by the destination country. These charges are beyond OriginalFootwear.com's control. Duties and taxes will be paid on your behalf by the shipper and you must agree to pay these charges to receive your order. Please note that in placing your international order, you agree to pay any and all taxes and duties which may apply.
- For shipments to Mexico, the recipient is responsible for all required documentation and compliance with Mexican custom laws. A recent change now requires the possession of an import license to receive goods from the United States.
- OriginalFootwear.com is not liable for packages that cannot be collected. If you have any questions about international orders, please email us at international@
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
- Shipping and handling charges depend on the size and weight of your package and your ship-to destination. To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and proceed to provide your address information in the checkout process. We will tell you the exact charges, excluding duties and taxes, for your desired items before you actually place an order. Shipments to Australia will be subject to 10% GST. Prices on OriginalFootwear.com are GST exclusive, and applicable GST will be separately stated in the "Estimated Sales Tax" line of the order detail. You will not be charged for duties and taxes by OriginalFootwear.com at checkout, but these charges may be applied by the destination country. If so, they will be paid on your behalf and subsequently collected from you by our shipping agent.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
- Estimated shipping time will be displayed at checkout for orders shipped outside of the United States. All international orders are fully trackable. Please note that the shipment will first be send to our partner’s hub located in Folcroft, PA. Once the package leaves Pennsylvania, you will receive tracking for its final destination.
WHEN WILL I BE BILLED?
- Your credit card will be billed by PayPal upon placing the order. You will see two line items on your statement. One for your product and another for the shipping charges.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT HAS DEFECT?
All manufacturer's defects will be evaluated on a case by case analysis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Photo of the defect
• Proof of purchase (receipt)
• Photo of the tongue label
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Not in love? No worries. If your order isn't quite right, we'll happily take it back within 30 days of your product arriving.
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for product (minus shipping). Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the receipt of the product, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- OriginalFootwear.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Original Footwear LLC
- Morristown, TN 37814
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your OriginalFootwear.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S.
Original Footwear LLC
Attn: Returns # (Order Number)
5968 Commerce Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37814
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund for the product