Notice to California Residents
The following applies to California residents.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). The CCPA creates consumer privacy rights and requires businesses to make disclosures about their privacy policies and practices. Pursuant to the CCPA, both our privacy practices and your privacy rights are discussed in detail in the following information.
Personal Information We Collect.
We collect your personal information when you interact with our website or otherwise communicate with us. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device.
We have collected the following categories of personal information covered by the CCPA from consumers within the past 12 months and used it for business purposes:
- Consumer Records
- Commercial Purchasing Information
- Internet or Network Activity
- Inferenced from Above Used to Profile
We use the above categories of information to perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
Additionally, we use identifiers and commercial purchasing information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to prosecute those responsible for that activity.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information without providing notice on this website.
Sharing Your Information.
We do not disclose or sell your personal information to third parties.
Source of Personal Information.
Directly from You. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase on our Site.
- Create a personalized account with us.
- Sign up to receive emails or text messages.
- Provide your contact information to us.
- Submit a request to us.
- Submit product reviews.
- Complete, submit, or otherwise participate in one of our contests, questionnaires, or surveys.
- Interact with our social media pages.
We collect the following categories of personal information directly from you: identifiers, consumer records, and commercial purchasing information.
Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our website.
- Receive or interact with our communications and websites that may contain cookies.
We collect the following categories of personal information passively: identifiers, commercial purchasing information, and internet or network activity.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, we get information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks (ie; Google)
- Social media platforms.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you, including data brokers.
We collect the following categories of personal information from third parties: identifiers, consumer records, commercial purchasing information, and inferenced from above used to profile.
The CCPA gives you certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Know. You may request no more than twice in a 12-month period that we provide you with copies of specific personal information we have collected. However, under California law, we cannot provide you with certain sensitive information, despite your request (for example, we will not send you copies of your credit card number even if it is something we collected).
- Right to Delete. You may request that we delete certain personal information we have collected about you, with certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt Out. Opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
Exercising Your Right to Opt Out.
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, you must turn off third-party advertising trackers on any device used to access the Site. To do so, click here.
Exercising Your Additional Rights.
To exercise your right to know or delete, please email your request at ConsumerPrivacy@originalfootwear.com, or by calling us at 1-888-476-7700. Please describe your request with sufficient detail so we can properly respond to your request. As part of your request, please specify which right you are exercising and be prepared to provide the following information: name, email, and type of request you would like to make. We may ask for additional information to verify your identity. The information you provide in your request and any follow up information we ask for from you will be used solely to verify your request.
After receiving your request, we may need to contact you for further information and will notify you if your request has been granted or declined, or if an exception applies to your request.
Only you or an individual designated as your authorized agent to act on your behalf may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
Responding to Your Rights Request.
We will try to respond to your request within 21 days. If we need more time, we will contact you with the reason we need more time and the extension period. In response to your request to know, we will only disclose the information we have collected in the 12 months prior to our receipt of your request. Our response will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with any request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless your request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate prior to completing your request.