Style #: 132001
At the top of the line, you'll find the Chase 9" Waterproof. This all leather boot is comfort crafted to operate and perform under the toughest conditions. With its proven non-slip Chase outsole and its waterproof bootie construction, you can emerge this tactical boot into any situation and confidently focus on the details of the task at hand.
- Full grain leather for improved durability and comfort
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron® performance cushioning pads
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Heel flex notch for increased mobility and Achilles tendon comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
22 Oz. (630g)
Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty (60) days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date. We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.
Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Returns without an RA# and address will be refused.
Exchanges for a replacement product are always free.
Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.
- Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email email@example.com