Style #: 116001
Time tested, and operator approved, the Classic 9" SZ Safety Plus delivers the safety and performance features you rely upon to get the job done. Confidently take on the hazards of any environment knowing that this boot is equipped with a non-metallic LENZI® board for your protection.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closure
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Ortholite® insole featuring open-cell technology provides comfort that will not diminish over time
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 slip resistance
57 Oz. (1620g)
Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty (60) days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date. We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.
Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Returns without an RA# and address will be refused.
Exchanges for a replacement product are always free.
Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.
- Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org