Style #: 351603
Full support and comfort that allows your feet to breathe and stay comfortable while on the move in tropical climates.
- Flesh-out cowhide leather and high abrasion, extremely breathable textile paneled upper
- Textile panels allow increased air circulation to speed dry and keep feet cool
- Inner and outer mesh drain ports allow water to drain easily
- Open air-mesh quarter linings help wick away sweat and other moisture from the foot
- Non-shine rust proof hardware will not break on the battlefield
- 550 Paracord boot laces
- Triple bonded nylon thread used in every stitch for durability
- Full length dual density perforated and molded EVA footbed provides athletic shoe comfort, while allowing air to circulate around the foot, maintaining optimal drainage and improving foot health
- Full length composite shank supports and cups the foot under heavy loads while mating perfectly to the EVA footbed for increased ankle support
- Inner fast roping guard molded into the rubber outsole prevents boot wear during fast roping
- High abrasion rubber outsole has a modified Panama lug design to shed mud, keeping you from clogging in wet, muddy situations
- YKK coil self-repairing zipper
- Flesh-out cowhide and rubber zipper lock remains secure with Velcro® hook and loop
- ASTM F2413-11 compliant composite safety toe
33 Oz. (936g)
Shipping Within Continental U.S.
Economy : $15.00 (FREE* with your purchase of $120.00 or more)
4 to 7 business days
Express : $25.00
2 to 4 business days
Priority : $35.00
1 to 2 business days
All orders within the Continental U.S. are shipped via FedEx. Shipping details and tracking information will be delivered by email once you place your order.
*Free Economy Shipping: Valid for standard ground shipping to the contiguous United States. No code required. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico:
Priority (USPS only) : $25.00
2–4 business days
Certain locations In Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may require additional time in transit depending upon your delivery schedule.
Orders are packed only on regular business days (Monday through Friday), with the exception of the following holidays:
Day after Thanksgiving
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Please note that orders placed between 10 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Monday EST will not be processed until Monday morning. Orders are delivered by the carrier Tuesday through Saturday for standard ground and Monday through Friday for Express and Priority. Estimated delivery times do not include order processing and packing time (typically 24–48 hours). These are only estimates.
At this time, we do not accept returns on purchases made on any clearance items. All clearance orders are final.
We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise within 60 days from the date of purchase. Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box.
If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your Return Authorization # clearly on the package.
Items should be unworn and include all original tags.
We do not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or International orders.
Items should always be mailed back to:
Original Footwear LLC
Att: Return Authorization #
Morristown, TN 37814
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal. Please note: A return shipping charge for $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles. Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card. Packages without an RA# cannot be accepted.
Damaged or Defective Product:
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product. The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. All Original Footwear Co.® boots are guaranteed for the quality of materials and workmanship for defects for a full year from the purchase date. If there is any issue with the workmanship or the quality of materials (excluding abuse or normal wear & tear ) we will replace them for you at no charge. To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective.
Definition of a defective product:
A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
Broken or damaged laces
Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, and private sellers
Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please contact us at:
Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST
OR Email email@example.com