Style #: 154101
The Force 6" Side-Zip safety delivers the comfort to keep you confident and feeling great at the end of your shift. Our newest addition to the Safety Line is outfitted with many technical performance features plus a YKK® side zipper for easy on/off fit, this boot is ready to keep you looking sharp and keep you safe during any shift.
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- ASTM F2413-11, approved composite safety toe
- YKK® side-zipper in Coil patter for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Foam padded collar for added comfort
- YKK® side-zipper for easy on and off fit
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- High abrasion PU heel kick plate for increased durability
- EVA impact-absorption zones in heel and forefoot for added comfort
- Carbon rubber slip resistant, non-marking cupsole with ladder grips exceeds ASTM F2913-11 safety standards for slip resistance
24.5 Oz. (695g)
INSTRUCTIONS: Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST. Contact us via our online form. Email email@example.com.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off at any FedEx location. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label.
NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.