Where are your Official Entry Rules for current sweepstakes?
Click here to see the official rules.
Do you offer Military or Law Enforcement discounts?
Yes. If you are a current or retired Military or Law Officer please use the contact us feature to ask for your discount.
Please note that at this time for International Orders promo codes can not be used.
Do you price match?
No we do not.
Do you offer Steel Toe Boots?
We offer Composite Toe Safety Boots rather than steel toe, which makes the boot airport friendly.
What size should I order?
The size you would wear in any other boot
Do your boots run true to size?
Yes, they do!
Where are your boots made?
Depending on the model our imported boots are made in either the Phillipines, Cambodia or Vietnam. Our boots that are made here in the United States will be clearly identified under the "Made in the USA" tab.
OriginalFootwear.com is pleased to offer direct shipping to many of our customers outside of the United States. For all international destinations, details are provided below.
WHAT COUNTRIES DOES ORIGINALFOOTWEAR.COM SHIP TO?
Customers in the following countries can now receive orders directly from OriginalFootwear.com. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States will be shipped via our international shipping partner. Please note that we do not currently ship to non-U.S. post office boxes.
AE United Arab Emirates
CZ Czech Republic
GB United Kingdom
HK Hong Kong
KR South Korea
NZ New Zealand
SA Saudi Arabia
ZA South Africa
HOW DO YOU SHIP TO DESTINATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
- Ensure your shipping address is accurate, as OriginalFootwear.com is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses.
- Your order may be subject to additional charges for duties and taxes by the destination country. These charges are beyond OriginalFootwear.com's control. Duties and taxes will be paid on your behalf by the shipper and you must agree to pay these charges to receive your order. Please note that in placing your international order, you agree to pay any and all taxes and duties which may apply.
- For shipments to Mexico, the recipient is responsible for all required documentation and compliance with Mexican custom laws. A recent change now requires the possession of an import license to receive goods from the United States.
OriginalFootwear.com is not liable for packages that cannot be collected. If you have any questions about international orders, please email us at international@
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Shipping and handling charges depend on the size and weight of your package and your ship-to destination. To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and proceed to provide your address information in the checkout process. We will tell you the exact charges, excluding duties and taxes, for your desired items before you actually place an order. Shipments to Australia will be subject to 10% GST. Prices on OriginalFootwear.com are GST exclusive, and applicable GST will be separately stated in the "Estimated Sales Tax" line of the order detail. You will not be charged for duties and taxes by OriginalFootwear.com at checkout, but these charges may be applied by the destination country. If so, they will be paid on your behalf and subsequently collected from you by our shipping agent.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Estimated shipping time will be displayed at checkout for orders shipped outside of the United States. All international orders are fully trackable. Please note that the shipment will first be send to our partner’s hub located in Folcroft, PA. Once the package leaves Pennsylvania, you will receive tracking for its final destination.
WHEN WILL I BE BILLED?
Your credit card will be billed by PayPal upon placing the order. You will see two line items on your statement. One for your product and another for the shipping charges.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT HAS DEFECT?
All manufacturer's defects will be evaluated on a case by case analysis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Photo of the defect
• Proof of purchase (receipt)
• Photo of the tongue label
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Not in love? No worries. If your order isn't quite right, we'll happily take it back within 30 days of your product arriving.
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for product (minus shipping). Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the receipt of the product, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- OriginalFootwear.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Original Footwear LLC
- Morristown, TN 37814
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your OriginalFootwear.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S.
Original Footwear LLC
Attn: Returns # (Order Number)
5968 Commerce Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37814
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund for the product
Is shipping free on returns?
Not always. Not all return scenarios will cover the cost of returning items to the distribution center. If your return is under the 60 day comfort guarantee or one year manufacturer warranty and you are in the contiguous United States than shipping will be free.
For International Orders please see FAQ "International Orders."
Where do the boots ship from?
What is the shipping time?
East coast 2-3 days Midwest 3-4 West coast 5-7 days all business days
For International Shipping please refer to "International Order Questions"
How long from the time I place my order will my boots ship?
We generally ship within 2 business days.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
If you are located in Canada please visit originalfootwear.ca. If you are located in the EU please visit originalfootwear.eu.
We offer international shipping to select countries. Please see FAQ "International Orders"
Can I return them if they don't work out?
Yes our boots shipped within the contiguous United States have a 60 day comfort guarantee, just contact us first for a Return Authorization.
For International Orders please refer to the FAQ "International Orders."
How long does it take to get terms of credit approved?
The process may take 7-10 business days, based on how quickly you provide the three trade references e ask for as part of the application. A complete application will reduce processing time. However, if you request that an initial order is processed and shipped before providing trade references, we can accommodate this by accepting payment via credit card or bank transfer (ACH).
What terms of credit do you offer?
For qualified customers, our standard terms are NET30.
How long does it take to get my account set up?
If you choose to prepay each order via credit card or bank transfer (ACH), the account can be set up within 24-48 business hours from the time the credit application is received. We ask that the new dealer application is complete to the fullest in order to reduce processing time. Apply here.