Style #: 123101
For those officers who prefer a shorter boot, the Metro Air 5" Side-Zip delivers the air cushioning comfort to keep you confident and feeling great at the end of your shift. Designed to take on any challenge, this boot uses our Metro outsole with waffle lug design for additional traction.
- Action leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Double-stitched upper with 3-ply bonded nylon thread for extended durability
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Non-metallic rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and extended service life
- Non-visible heel air bag for impact absorption and comfort
- Metro durable, slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with waffle traction and ladder grip control, meets the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
38 Oz. (1076g)
Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty (60) days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date. We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.
Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Returns without an RA# and address will be refused.
Exchanges for a replacement product are always free.
Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.
- Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org