Style #: 607103
Proudly made in the USA and designed for US Military operators in desert climates, the Air Force Hot Weather 8" Safety Toe dares you to try to beat them up. Equipped with its solid Vibram® Trident outsole platform, breathable leather and nylon upper, you can get to work with confidence.
- Fleshout cattle hide leather upper with 1000D fabric for durability and anti-fraying properties
- Nylon coated brass speed hook/eyelet lacing system maintains a snug and secure fit
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- ASTM F2413-11 approved safety toe
- Direct attached polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- In-step drainage vents keep water and moisture flowing out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Meets ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
- Made in USA
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Amendment Compliant
24 Oz. (522g)
INSTRUCTIONS: Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST. Contact us via our online form. Email email@example.com.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off at any FedEx location. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label.
NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.