Style #: 602703
**15% Off NEW Item Discount**
Proudly made in the USA and designed for US Military operators in hot climates, the Heat Hot Weather boot is armed with anti-microbial technology that's ready to sweat it out in the hot weather.
- Flesh-out cattle hide leather upper with 1000D Cordura® fabric for durability and breathability
- Faytex® lined upper for comfort and anti-microbial moisture control
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Triple bonded nylon thread used in every stitch for durability
- Vibram® Crossbow cupsole outsole provides maximum traction on varied terrain
- Rigid fiberglass shank for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- DUAL DENSITY COMFORT SYSTEM - Removable PU footbed with anti-microbial, moisture control textile outer lining combines with a board lasted midsole with high density PU foam coating for lasting comfort and support
- Heel counter custom shaped with Back Part Molding to eliminate "break-in" discomfort
- Ergonomically molded thermoplastic toe box ensures ideal fit from the first wear
- Removable anti-microbial Remington® insole
- Stitched toe and heel for durability
- Easy-off heel groove
- Brass speed lacing system
- Made in USA
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Amendment Compliant
22 Oz. (624g)
- Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email email@example.com